International VELUX Award 2016 for Students of Architecture
Since 2004, the International VELUX Award has been held every second year.
October 2015, the International VELUX Award 2016 will open for registration. This prestigious Award is held for the seventh time, encouraging students of architecture to explore the theme of daylight in architecture. The award is open to any registered student of architecture – individuals or teams – all over the world. We encourage multi-disciplinary teams including engineering, design, landscaping. Every student or student team must register to participate and must be backed and granted submission by a teacher from a school of architecture.
- 1 October 2015: Registration opens (registration is mandatory and teacher must authorise participation)
- January 2016: Jury is appointed (international jury with representatives from UIA)
- March 2016: Registration closes
- May 2016: Submission deadline
- June 2016: Jury meeting
- October 2016: Announcement of winners at Award event
More information can be found at: